Stefan got to grips with her electrical, heating and plumbing systems.
We sanded, re-caulked and oiled her teak deck.
We managed to lower a washing machine through the hatch and into the sail locker (but not without a teensy bit of damage to the drawer!).
Stefan went up to mast to re-attach the VHF aerial when it took an 18 metre dive from the top of the mast.
Dreaming of conditions in which we might need them, we had a new boom tent and bimini made.
We tried out the storm sail in conditions that didn’t really warrant it.
We bought a new tender.
We had her hull scraped back to the gel coat
and gave her 5 new coats of copper coat.
One thought on “Getting her ready”
Comments are closed.